A message from Ms. Shelley

Hi All,

I hope this finds you safe and well.  I just wanted to be in touch with some Suzuki Academy updates.
1) Last week I sent violin and viola graduation review video playlists.  If you did not get those or have trouble accessing, please let me know.  Please feel free to use any of my teaching videos; subscribe to my channel; and/or let me know if there is any additional you need.
2) I would like to HIGHLY ENCOURAGE all of those who were signed up to perform on the 4/5 recitals to make an “official recital” video of your piece (with recital attire and piano accompaniment if you can) and either send the video to your teacher and/or share on the Suzuki Academy FaceBook group page so that others can view and share in your accomplishments.
If you need to know how to join the page, please email me.  The page itself is a private group and only those on it can view and only those approved by me can join.
3) NEW! Violin Twinkle Challenge.  I have put together some fun videos for reviewing the Twinkles. Please use the videos for play-along review as follows.  (JACOB –  I’ll need you to decide which Milford Groups do which video).  PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN AN VIRTUAL MUSIC VIDEO OF THIS PROJECT.
Jazzy Twinkles = Bach and Mozart Groups
Jazzy May Song (a duet for Twinkles) = Mozart Group
Jazzy Twinkles Harmony = Beethoven Group (learn by ear via video)
Jazzy Twinkles Counter Melody = Kreisler Group (see attached sheet music)
Once you can play your assigned part, try playing with the video of all the parts together.  I WILL SEND A VID OF ALL PARTS TOGETHER SHORTLY.  If you’d like a copy of the Jazzy Twinkle part, let me know and I will send it to you via Google Drive (it’s too large to do over email).
4) NEW!  Suzuki Academy Idol!  I would like to encourage SA students to make “music videos” of their POLISHED pieces (or any other polished piece of your choosing).  Videos will be shared on the FB group and we will give special awards to especially creative videos.  Here are some fun examples:
Really fun (this one is for JONAS WAHL): https://youtu.be/HlzEHobggRs
5) Now that you likely have many YouTube vids for practice, I suggest creating a playlist to keep them organized.  Here’s how: https://youtu.be/XQWFhLNqBKo
Please feel free to let me know if you need any help with keeping your practice going.
Shelley